"A festival of high performance cars with the spellbinding attraction of more power."
The Tuning Car Grand Prix is a 5 race championship series event in Gran Turismo 4. It is housed in the Professional Events area of the World Map. It is an event with no car restrictions.
- Opponents cars in this event will primarily drive Tuned Cars, mainly the Japanese ones. Despite being listed as road cars in the game, RUF cars also appears as opponents in this event.
The Tuning Car Grand Prix consists of five races:
- Apricot Hill Raceway (reversed): 3 Laps
- Fuji Speedway '90s: 3 Laps
- Tokyo R246: 2 Laps
- El Capitan (reversed): 3 Laps
- Tsukuba Circuit: 5 Laps
Prizes for Finishing PositionsEdit
- 1st: Cr. 10,000
- 2nd: Cr. 6,000
- 3rd: Cr. 4,000
- 4th: Cr. 3,000
- 5th: Cr. 1,000
- 6th: Cr. 500
- Championship 1st Prize: Cr. 20,000
Successful completion of all 5 races of the Tuning Car Grand Prix awards the player with:
- Cadillac CIEN Concept '02 (unless if it is obtained after winning the Umbria Rally (Easy) and if it has Racing (soft) tires, upgraded performance and weight)