This page is about the Gran Turismo 4 Event. For other meanings, see Sunday Cup (disambiguation)
The Sunday Cup is a five race non-series event in Gran Turismo 4. It is housed in the Beginner Events area of the World Map and is the easiest event in Gran Turismo mode. It also carries the lowest prize pool of any event in Gran Turismo 4.
- Compete in this race whenever you like - an easygoing race where you don't need a license.
- Car Restrictions: None
- Tire Restrictions: Normal/Sports Tires only
- License Requirements: None
Races in Sunday CupEdit
- Autumn Ring Mini (reversed): 2 Laps
- Beginner Course: 4 Laps
- High Speed Ring: 2 Laps
- Clubman Stage Route 5 (reversed): 2 Laps
- Twin Ring Motegi West Short Course: 3 Laps
Prizes for Finishing PositionsEdit
- 1st: Cr. 600
- 2nd: Cr. 500
- 3rd: Cr. 400
- 4th: Cr. 300
- 5th: Cr. 200
- 6th: Cr. 100
Successful completion of all 5 races in Sunday Cup awards the player:
- The Sunday Cup is one of the few events to have been ever-present in all mainline versions of Gran Turismo.