|SRT Tomahawk GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo 6 |
Gran Turismo Sport
|Interior in GT6||Simple|
|Manufacturer||SRT (real life)|
Dodge (GT Sport)
|Engine||144-degree 6.98-liter V10 & Pneumatic air system|
|Max Power||1,449 hp / 9,200 rpm|
|Performance Points||866 PP|
|Max Torque||719.4 ft-lb / 7,400 rpm|
|Weight||663 kilograms (1,460 lb)|
|Power/Weight Ratio||0.46 kg (1.0 lb) per horsepower|
"The lightest race version of the series. Driver G-suit required to withstand cornering g-forces."
Every true sports car needs to be realized in a racing version of its pedestrian self. The GTS-R is the most lightweight and race-ready form of the Tomahawk concept. Due to its increased power output, reduced weight and increased handling grip, the Tomahawk GTS-R requires a special racing suit that can be pressurized as necessary to counteract the physiological effects of extreme lateral g-forces. The fast-reacting G-suit is pressurized with a small bleed-off from the car’s high-capacity pneumatic system.
The Tomahawk GTS-R’s aerodynamics are enhanced with a dual-element version of the active rear wing. The upper element is stored beneath the lower element when not required or when low-drag/high-speed maneuvers are requested. Each of the four fenders is vented to avoid any high pressure build up in the wheel wells.
The Tomahawk GTS-R also features a 6.98-liter V10 and a pneumatic compressed air energy system to help power the front wheels and it's aerodynamic aids like it's smaller road-going sibling the SRT Tomahawk S.
After Update 1.20 has been installed, the cars can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the SRT Tomahawk GTR-S Vision Gran Turismo by obtaining a Bronze award or better in the Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.
Furthermore, the SRT Vision GT, SRT Development G-Suit and SRT Race G suit matching each of these car will be given out to everyone after the update.
This car can be purchased in the Dodge section of Brand Central for 1,000,000 Credits.
- 93 Car Livery
- 91 Car Livery
- Ralph Gilles - Head of Design, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
- Mark Trostle - Head of Dodge and SRT Design
- Nicho Vardis - Manager, SRT Exterior Design
- Paul Hoste - Designer - SRT Tomahawk
- Adam Hubers - Designer - G-Suit
- Mike Shinedling - SRT Advanced Engineering Manager
- Jeff Reece - SRT Vehicle Integration
- Hollywood Heuschele - SRT Vehicle Dymanics
- Todd Olson - CDD Manager
- Paul Bucchare - CDD Manager
- Bob Hamilton - CDD Designer
- Jeff Mitchell - CDD Designer
- Todd McKinzie - Design Engineer
- Rick Mackie - Studio Planning
- Paul Leibold - Studio Wheel Design
- Dianna Gutierrez - Head of Design Communications
- Pete Jacobsen - Powertrain NVH
- Jay Bernard - Media Director
- Armando Iaizzo - CIE/Dolly Grip
- Jason Warrow - Visualization
- In the Gran Turismo games, the vehicle's production year is tagged as 2035.