The aim of this endurance race, rather than to complete a set number of laps in the fastest time, is to complete the most complete laps in the 4 hour period. The race ends at the end of the first lap completed after the checkered flag falls (4 hours + 1 lap).
Winning the Nürburgring 4h Endurance awards the player a Chaparral 2D Race Car '67, winner of the 1966 Nürburgring 1000 km Endurance race.
- This is an entry level race at Nürburgring that you can enter in an everyday car.
- Circuit: Nürburgring Nordschleife
- Duration: 4 hours + 1 lap
- Car Restrictions: None
- Tire Restrictions: Normal or Sports Tires required
- License Requirement: iB
Prizes for Finishing PositionEdit
- 1st Place: Cr. 200,000
- 2nd Place: Cr. 80,000
- 3rd Place: Cr. 65,000
- 4th Place: Cr. 50,000
- 5th Place: Cr. 25,000
- 6th Place: Cr. 9,500
- This event, like the Nürburgring 24h Endurance, is very hard as it is very time consuming. 4 Hours of game time is somewhat rare these days as many players have jobs and just don't have the time to finish such an event this long.