As of May 2014, all downloadable content has been permanently removed from Playstation Store. However, for a limited time, it returned starting November 2014, but only in Europe.
The following is a list of DLC previously available for GT5:
Released 18th October 2011Edit
- Racing Car Pack ($7.99):
- Red Bull X2011 Prototype '11
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 Touring Car
- Honda CR-Z Touring Car
- Mazda Roadster Touring Car
- Mazda RX-7 Touring Car
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Touring Car
- Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R33 Touring Car
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R32 Touring Car
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R34 Touring Car
- Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car
- Toyota PRIUS Touring Car
- Gran Turismo RACING KART Jr.
- Gran Turismo RACING KART 100
- Gran Turismo RACING KART 125
- Racing Gear Pack ($2.99)
- Paint Pack ($1.99)
- Complete Pack ($11.99)
- Containing Track Pack 1, Racing Car Pack 1, Racing Gear Pack 1 and Paint Pack 1.
Released December 2011Edit
- Car Pack 2 ($3.99)
Released 18th January 2012Edit
- Speed Test Pack ($3.99)
- Car Pack 3 ($0.00)
Released 27th June 2012Edit
- Twin Ring Motegi ($5.00)
Released 25th September 2012Edit
- Separate cars ($.99 each)
Free Downloadable ContentEdit
- This content adds the front engine-rear wheel drive Scion FR-S '12 to Gran Turismo 5.
- This compact FR (front engine, rear drive) sportscar debuting from Scion is a brother to the Toyota 86 sold in Japan. Add the fun to drive FR model to your own garage with this download.
A new cumulative package which contains all the aforementioned content, named "GT5 Promotional Content Pack" ($26.99) was released for a limited time on Spring 2015.