|Honda CR-Z Touring Car|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo 5|
Gran Turismo 6
|Type in GT5||PR|
|Interior in GT6||Detailed|
|Weight||910 kilograms (2,000 lb)|
This description is taken from the Gran Turismo official website.
- This is an original tuned model created by "Gran Turismo", based on the Honda CR-Z α (2010).
- The following is the description of the base model.
- In 2010, Honda released the CR-Z as the worlds first hybrid sports car. They received orders for 10,000 cars within the first month, of which 40% were 6 speed MT, a very unusual trend for a hybrid. This was breaking news indicating the dawn of a new age for sports cars.
- But there was more in store for sports car fans. Spoon, the tuning specialist of Honda soon announced the Spoon CR-Z.
- Though they did not go as far as to modify the motor in the power train, the 1496cc SOHC 4 valve i-VTEC 4 cylinder engine was disassembled down to the very last bolt and rebalanced, and a high rpm camshaft and large bore throttle body was added.
- Combined with careful tuning of the computer, the power was increased by 31 BHP, for a total of 143 BHP. The rev limit was raised by a full 1200rpm, from the standard 6300 rpm up to 7500 rpm.
- The body height was lowered by 1 mm, and the brakes were reinforced with a twin block caliper and special front rotors. Combined with the CR93 racing wheels, are 205/45/R17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires.
- No effort has been spared in reducing weight. The air conditioning has been removed, and the engine hood was remade in carbon. Through the culmination of many other small reductions, the weight of the car has been reduced by 135kg.
- Its direct handling characteristics on winding roads is definitely worth praise, and with the sound of the Spoon original sports muffler, anyone driving the car is immediately spellbound by the engines high range. With the buckets seats set low, the view of the world for the driver's seat is transformed into a world of pure sports cars. It is as if Spoon has brought forth the true form of the CR-Z.
As Premium DLC, the Honda CR-Z Touring Car is only available to owners of the Gran Turismo 5 Racing Car Pack 1. Further copies of this car can be purchased for 185.000 Credits.
This car can be purchased for 185.000 Credits. It is a detailed car