The Grand Tour is a GT5 Special Event where you race from Switzerland to Italy, from Bern to Rome. As with all Special Events, you can only gain experience and credit from this event once for each of bronze, silver and gold trophies. Unlike most Special Events, you'll have to complete these events in a certain order, similar to License Tests.
- Eiger Nordwand Short Track (Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza (Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07)
- Toscana (Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09)
- Toscana (Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08)
- Rome (Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN0706 '67)
- Various Photo Travel Locations
- Trophy for completing all 5 events