The German Touring Car Championship is an Extreme Series event obtainable at level 22. It is loosely based on the actual DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Meistershcaft, a literal German translation of the event, and the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters).
- Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
- Audi A4 Touring Car '04
- Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
- Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
- BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
- Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
- Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
- Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
- Opel Calibra Touring Car '94
- Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
- Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00
- Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
- If you look at the two Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Cars displayed in the icon of this event, you will notice the Mannesmann and Arcor logos, shown in the GT3 and GT4 appearances of that car. In GT5, however, Mannesmann and Arcor logos on that car are all censored, meaning that the icon of this event is actually an in-game picture taken from Gran Turismo 4.