|Appears in||Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec|
|Engine||Honda RA100-E V10|
|Max Power||690 BHP|
The Polyphony F090/S is a Formula One-styled car available in the NTSC version of Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec. It is based on the 1990 McLaren-Honda MP4/5B driven by Ayrton Senna in the 1990 double Formula One World Championship title. The car is the least powerful of six Formula One style cars in the NTSC version, but is still among the best cars in the game in terms of acceleration and grip.
The F090/S is not available for purchase in Gran Turismo 3. It can be acquired as one of four prize cars from:
- Interestingly, while the car was primarily intended to replicate the MP4/5B (especially with #25 red/white color scheme), three other color schemes of the car resembled the liveries of other teams:
- The blue/white color scheme resembles the 1990 Tyrrell livery.
- The green/light blue color scheme resembles the 1990-1991 Leyton House/March livery.
- The all-black livery resembles both the ill-fated 1992 Andrea Moda livery and the 1993 Sauber livery.
- The hidden car Sample 010 (there are 10 sample cars in GT3) uses the body of F090/S.
- ↑ Mid-engined; Rear-Wheel Drive